Sunday, July 16, 2017

13 Is Who's Lucky Number

I'm not familiar with her work but have heard that Jodi Whittaker is a fine actor. I'm looking forward to her portrayal but more importantly a fresh direction to the series that I thought had become very stale last year. If you haven't already seen it, here's the big reveal that sent shock waves through the universe. Your thoughts? And not long ago, I rated my Time Lords in this order:

Matt Smith
Tom Baker
David Tennant
Patrick Troughton
Jon Pertwee
Peter Davison
Christopher Eccleston
Paul McGann
Peter Capaldi
William Hartnell
Sylvester McCoy
Colin Baker

1 comment:

Alan said...

Like you, not an actor I really know, although I have seen her in Attack The Block. I think overall a great choice, great that they have finally cast a woman in the role, great that the new showrunner and producer is not Stephen Moffat. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she does with the role and I think this is a great move for the series.