Friday, June 30, 2017

The June That Was

I'm hoping you all had a great month of June, I did. Our daughter graduated from kindergarten which, as you can imagine, was the highlight. She loves school and told us today she can't wait until summer vacation is over to go backfingers crossed that attitude stays through 12th grade, right?

Beyond that I released Nik Morton's Continuity Girl through BEAT to a PULP books and published a final short story from the late William E. Wallace. Also, I continued to work on a Thomas Paine project (I help run The Quotable Paine on Twitter) and am nearing completion on Glenn Gray's Transgemination. That novella is "a must read for fans of retro sci-fi/horror B movies, woven with real science, as only Glenn Gray can do.

I expanded my reach as a freelance writer with an article appearing at LitReactor. As I've mentioned before this is a big deal for me because I've respected the top tier quality that appears there, especially the work of Keith Rawson.

Okay, on to July ...

8 comments:

Sheila Grimes said...

Bless her heart! Aunt Sis loved school too!

David Cranmer said...

She smiled when I read her your comment.

Mates said...

Keep moving Davey. We are so proud of Ava...much love!!

David Cranmer said...

Mucho amor in return!

Oscar Case said...

Congrats to Ava and Happy 4th of July, too.

David Cranmer said...

Happy 4th, Oscar! Hope you and yours have a top holiday.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy month David, congrats to Ava on her graduation, I hope she finds all of her academic life to be full of wonders, and that she enjoys every moment.

Here's to July!

David Cranmer said...

Here's to July, Alan. I know we will be sharing a sizable amount together online.