Sunday, March 15, 2009

Five Fabulous Blogs

I still have sporadic internet but I have a window of opportunity to acknowledge some very kind recognition that has come my way not once but twice. Both Barbara Martin and James Reasoner have honored me with this award. In Barbara's comments, I listed My five obsessions as:

1. The lady I refer to as my charmer.
2. My writing.
3. Books.
4. Jazz.
5. Coffee in the morning.

Here are the rules:
You must include the person that gave you the award, and link it back to them.
You must list 5 of your Fabulous Addictions in the post. You must copy and paste these rules in the post. Right click the award icon & save to your computer then post with your own awards.

And Five Fab Blogs:
1. Scott D. Parker
2. Broken Trails
3. The Tainted Archive
4. My Little Corner
5. Paul D. Brazill

(Of course, there are many other good ones too, so don't hesitate to check out all the links.)

4 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Cheers David!

Scott D. Parker said...

Thanks, David. Have to admit: the cryptic message on my blog made me wonder what's going on. Been out of it for a bit.

Oh, and I'm not just saying this but I would've linked to your blog anyway. Thanks for the mention.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

The mighty pulp writer blog - thanks

sandra seamans said...

We're all linked in, David! Thanks!