Friday, October 17, 2014

Further Adventures of Cash Laramie and Gideon Miles

This is my first new collection of Cash Laramie and Gideon Miles short stories in almost three years. Wayne D. Dundee, Heath Lowrance, and Nik Morton have done such a fantastic job while I’ve been away that I knew I needed to dig deep to live up to their recent exploits.

The story of Cash and Gideon begins in the 1880s Wyoming Territory, then thunders through to 1930s New Orleans, and the two Deputy U.S. Marshals continue to find themselves on the outside of societal norms.

My buddy Chuck Tyrell helped me considerably with several stories in Further Adventures, and, in fact, I dedicated this collection to him.

Further Adventures of Cash Laramie and Gideon Miles is available in print and for the Kindle.

9 comments:

Richard Prosch said...

Great news! I'll bet it was fun to climb back into the saddle.

Chris Leek said...

Sold!

David Cranmer said...

It was, Rich. So much so that I'm still writing.

I hope you enjoy, Chris. If not, I owe you a beer or drink of your choice.

Charles Gramlich said...

Excellent. I will definitely pick it up.

David Cranmer said...

Thanks, Charles! See my above answer to Chris.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Good going, David.

David Cranmer said...

Thanks, Patti! Fingers crossed I didn't wait too long.

Oscar Case said...

Looking forward to reading it. I know it will be good.

David Cranmer said...

Hope so, Oscar. Let me know either way.