Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hawthorne: Tales of a Weirder West

There are monsters in the West. There is evil, lurking in the blood-soaked hills and bone-strewn plains. But there is also Hawthorne—scarred, enigmatic, deadly, driven by an all-consuming rage to seek out and destroy evil wherever he finds it. Without mercy.

But how long can one man fight the demons before becoming one himself?

HAWTHORNE: TALES OF A WEIRDER WEST features the stories “That Damned Coyote Hill,” “The Long Black Train,” “The Spider Tribe,” “Bad Sanctuary,” and “The Unholy” as well as an introduction by Western fiction legend James Reasoner.


Amazon Kindle and Createspace print.

4 comments:

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

This looks interesting but I wonder if it might have a corrupting influence on my impression of westerns, the ones I usually read, about gunfights, land grab, rustling, thieving. I'm not going to let that dissuade me from going for the Kindle version. Thanks, David.

Heath Lowrance said...

As long as I can be a corrupting influence, I'm good. ;)

Richard Prosch said...

Tales of a WEIRDER West. Love that title, guys. A swell collection!

David Cranmer said...

Prashant C. Trikannad, I've always liked to mix it up when it comes to westerns. I could watch the socially conscious THE OX-BOW INCIDENT and then follow it up with The Wild, Wild West. No problema. I'm sure you will enjoy Hawthorne. Let me know.

Heath, Always a good thing.

That title was all Heath, Rich. But I think its compliments the skeleton striding through the desert. And I have to add that the print version is a beauty to hold.