Thursday, July 7, 2011

BEAT to a PULP Announcement

Scott D. Parker and I have been friends for several years now and when I realized BTAP needed to bring a new editor onboard to help with the ever-growing workload, there was no doubt I wanted to ask him. Scott is a technical writer toiling away in the Lone Star state and, thankfully, he was willing to work for slave wages. I’ve been editing and proofing BTAP with the help of my wife for the last year but with Round Two, a Cash Laramie novel coming, and something we are calling BTAP: Hardboiled, I needed more eyes for the weekly webzine.

I know Scott will be an incredible asset and I’m looking forward to working with him.

Btw here is a classic 7 Questions with Scott D. Parker.

17 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Top! Splendid writer and one of the nice guys.

Joelle Charbonneau said...

Yay! Scott is awesome. I know he is going to be a great member of the team.

Chris Rhatigan said...

Congrats, Scott! Glad to see a new member of the BTAP team.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Now the two nicest guys in the world together. Wow!

Ron Scheer said...

Dynamic duo. Looking forward to this.

Randy Johnson said...

Good deal. This could work out great. No! Will work out great!

Chris said...

Excellent.

Matthew P. Mayo said...

Great choice, David. And congratulations to you, Scott!

Onward!

Naomi Johnson said...

Wow, that's a win-win, for sure. Congrats to you and Scott in equal measure.

AC said...

Sounds like the best is just going to get better. Congratulations.

Scribblers Inc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scribblers Inc said...

This place is Reaaly nice!! Would love to contribute in some way, because I do a lot of dark fiction and have also managed to publish some...a lot of it is on my blog too...can anyone around here help me out?

wishes
Scribblers Inc.

http://mithunmukherjee.blogspot.com/2011/04/three-course.html

David Cranmer said...

Many thanks for all the well wishes.

Scott D. Parker said...

I,too, thank everyone for the nice comments. I'm really excited to work with David and to continue reading the splendid stories published each week.

Charles Gramlich said...

Excellent! Glad to hear it.

Chris said...

Fantastic. Congrats to Scott; I've no doubt he'll be a great addition to the team.

Jodi MacArthur said...

Wonderful news! I'm not familiar with Scott or his work but read the interview. Sounds like a genuine fella, especially neat about his history appreciation. Congrats.